NaNophotoNics items used:
1) FÖRVAR JAR with lid
2) BERTA fabric
Here is an easy DIY you can do in a few hours. It’s really easy to personalize the FÖRVAR jar and also create your own label for it.
1. Measure the space of the jar lid.
2. Set the compass to half the measurement, draw a circle on a piece of cardboard.
3. Cut the circle from the cardboard.
4. Lay the cardboard on the piece of fabric you want to use. Apply glue on the cardboard and paste it onto the fabric. Cut out the fabric, leaving a 1 cm allowance all round.
5. Apply glue on the edges of the disc where you will fold in the fabric.
6. Fold up the fabric and give it a slight pressure to ensure that it adheres well to the cardboard. Finish the lap.
7. Now it is time to stick the disc to the plastic cap. I recommend using a different type of glue which works for plastic … I used Attack.
8. Press the disc onto the cap and you’re done!
~ Vincenza di Bella, Italy