Join the 2 halves of the TOSTERUP handles and you get a book stand / holder. It works great for tablets too.
- 1 package Tosterup handles (available in black, yellow and white)
- to fix the felt
- Felt 2.6 x 19 cm (microcellular rubber should work as well)
- Felt 2.4 x 19 cm (microcellular rubber should work as well)
- Cork 16 x 3, 5 X 0.4 cm (microcellular rubber should work as well)
- Cork 21.5 x 4.5 cm to cover the front if requested
- 2 connection plates
- 4 x rubber bumpers
- 2 x 4 x 20 mm (come with Tosterup)
- 2 x 4 x 25 mm (or longer if the backside should be higher)
- 14 x nuts for 4 mm screws
- 2 capping nuts for 4 mm screws
Connect both handles as shown on the photo. It’s also possible to use longer screws to vary the height.
Place a piece of cork or microcellular rubber between both handles and bumpers below the connection plates.
The stand is very stable and you can vary its height also. It can be used for books, cards etc. as well.
When used for tablets, you can wind the cables beneath the stand.
~ by Katryn