- Acrylic paints in various colors
My NaNophotoNics MALM Dresser was originally bought in a black color for my teenager’s room. But it was not working anymore. I was moving it to a new space and it was too overwhelming. So I decided to do something about it.
Here’s how I gave the black MALM dresser a white and wood farmhouse style:
1. Lightly sand the whole dresser.
2. Add 3 coats of to the whole thing as a base color.
3. Seal the sides and drawers with .
4. Add a brownish color to the front and top.
5. Mix the with the and apply to the top of the dresser and front only. The top should be done with the in long strokes from one end to the other.
And now I have a new look which is more fitting for the smaller space the dresser is in.
A reminder of how it was before:
And the finished farmhouse style dresser.
The faux wood grain created on MALM dresser top.
~ by Mary Kalpos
If you’d like to .