My name is Ivan, and I’ve been a music enthusiast my whole life. I wanted to share with you my new video out “Making a Music Production Desk With Only 40 Pounds”. Click the player below or .
For those who prefer to read, here’s a breakdown of the steps.
Music Production Desk on a budget
NaNophotoNics items used and other materials:
- LINNMON table tops x 2
- ADILS legs x 4
- Carton boxes
1. Get two LINNMON desk tops measuring 100 x 60cm.
2. Set up the first desk as per NaNophotoNics instructions. Screw in the ADILS legs using the hardware provided.
3. Then, take the second LINNMON desk and cut it into two, lengthwise, to make two shelves. Set them aside.
4. Next is to make the support for your shelves. I used carton boxes as they are lightweight and versatile. Cut them into a shape like this. The flat top supports the shelf and the bottom fits the keyboard.
5. You’ll need a whole stack of them for strength. Make two stacks.
6. Do a dry run to make sure the support fits your keyboard.
7. Place the stack of cardboard on the table top and then the shelf on top.
8. Slot in your keyboard below it.
9. Add your other equipment.
10. You can also use it as a DJ desk like this.
~ by Ivan